Monday, July 14, 2014

Join the May/June Read & Romp Roundup!


As you might have noticed, I've gotten a little behind with my Read & Romp Roundups. I've been pondering what to do about this, and I think I'm going to try having bi-monthly roundups -- that is, every two months -- instead of monthly roundups. What do you think? Hopefully this will help me stay on track a little better. Plus, there are lots of picture books I want to share with you and some authors and illustrators I would love to interview, so hopefully this change will give me more time for that as well. So, that being said...

Today is the official call for submissions for the May/June Read & Romp Roundup. If you have a recent (or even not so recent) blog post that involves picture books or children's poetry AND dance, yoga, or another form of movement, leave your link in a comment on this post. Or, you can reach me on Facebook or Twitter to let me know about your link. I'll round up all the links and post them together before the end of the month. And then we should be back on schedule. Hope to hear from you!

Submissions are open through Friday, July 25, 2014. 

1 comment:

  1. good luck .. !!! hopefully everything goes according to the expected

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...